Crystal Springs, an enchanting seaside villa, is a testament to the island’s historic grandeur. Its elegant façade, stylish décor and breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea create a theatrical ambiance, yet the impressive villa innately feels like a welcoming, comfortable home.
The 12,000 sq ft residence comprises six exquisite buildings connected by coral stone terraces and pathways; each offers delightful space for relaxing and entertaining.
With 10 en suite bedrooms, it is the ideal villa for large groups, families and corporate gatherings.
There are three al fresco dining areas, as well as an impressive array of onsite activities available, including the Cove Beach, state-of-the-art cinema and Fitness Centre, as well as a private gully.
- Sonos speakers in all public living areas
- WiFi available throughout the property
- Copy of the Barbados local newspaper provided daily in the living room
- Foreign newspapers are available at an additional fee
- Smoking is not permitted indoors anywhere on the premises
- Voltage throughout the property is 110 volts; adaptors are available
- Selection of board games and outdoor games available
- Small sharing library
- Security personnel onsite from 6.00 pm each evening until 7.00 am the following morning
- Electronic gated entrance
- An on-site generator can power the entire property in the event of power loss
- Crystal Springs is a beachfront home. It should be noted that beaches change their shape and size from day to day, week to week and month to month, mainly as a response to seasonal waves, currents and tides. Every effort has been made to depict the beach in front of this property, but temporary changes may occur.